A very warm welcome to Bizzy Kids Early Development and Learning Academy.
Recognizing that the early development stages of a child is one of the most critical phases in their lives, we would like to provide an essential gateway for your child to transition easily from these early stages into primary school and beyond.
All the aspects of a child’s development are important and should be addressed - therefore Bizzy Kids offers your child the opportunity to grow and develop in a safe, spacious and secure environment. We understand the challenges that modern parents face and therefore offer a comprehensive service.
Cirriculum & Routine
Our Curriculum consists of a new theme each week, and the activities will vary depending on weekly themes. Our focus will be on development through age appropriate activities that are fun and educational.
Whilst we are sensitive to each child’s individual needs, different pace and learning approach – each child will be encouraged to participate in various areas and skills which will ultimately lay the foundation for a well rounded, socially adapted, emotionally and intellectually confident child.
We offer the children a balanced, planned and comprehensive daily routine to give them the best environment to grow and develop. read more
See more on our happy school.
Fees & Hours
Find out more about our fee structure, payment procedure and details on our hours" read more read more
In this section, you will find answers to some of the frequent questions that Parents ask, which will include information on Meals, Extra Mural Activities, Different Classes etc. read more
You will find a street map, contact details and an application form. read more
Bizzy Kids has run as a purpose build school since 1990. We are a registered and established facility offering children an opportunity to discover the world around them through freedom of thought, speech, fun, play, education and challenging stimulation within a structured environment led by a wonderful team of qualified and experienced teachers.
We have a Nursery for babies from 3 months to 16 months, Young Toddlers Class from 17 to 24 months, Older Toddler Class from 2 to 3 years old, Pre School Introduction Class from 3 to 4 years old, Pre Grade R Class from 4 to 5 years old, and Grade R Class from 5 to 6 years old.
We are open from 06h30 to 18h00 daily with a half day or full day option, and we are open all year round only closing for part of Dec / Jan.
We have a speech therapist and occupational therapist on site. We have a chef on site who prepares nutritious and delicious meals for the children daily.
We have a sporting program which is included in our curriculum, but also have many extra mural activities for the children to choose from (all of which are done within school time).We offer an Aftercare facility for children in Grades R, 1, 2, and 3 who are in other schools with private transport to and from the Primary Schools.
Applications and Enrolments
Information is offered on this web site, however we do ask that you still set up an appointment to meet with us personally which will also afford the opportunity to have a look at the school, to discuss all options and to get all information on what we have to offer.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Kindly complete an APPLICATION FORM which can be found either on the CONTACT US PAGE or the GENERAL INFORMATION PAGE or can be collected directly from the school.
- Return the completed APPLICATION via email or by hand.
- We will then be in contact with you to confirm if we can accommodate your child within the appropriate class.
- We will be in contact to set up and interview appointment with you.
- When accepted into our school, you will then be requested to follow the final REGISTRATION PROCESS.
2015 enrolment applications accepted now – Enrolment interviews will take place from September to mid December 2014 for your child to join us in 2015
WE TEACH, WHAT IS YOUR SUPER
Why choose us
- We have a home from home environment in a spacious & secure school
- We cater for children from age 3 months to 6 years
- Children can spend their entire pre school years at Bizzy Kids
- We work on the “whole child” approach in our methods of teaching
- We have qualified and experienced staff
- Our baby and toddler classes have 2 teachers per class
- We offer a full day and half day service
- The children enjoy stimulating fun activities weekly
- We have a structured educational curriculum
- Lots of extra mural activities
- Onsite Occupational Therapy and speech therapy
- Nutritional meals provided daily by our dedicated cook
- We have four playgrounds
- Plus much more ...